Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New kit and Freebie

This is kit 8 for this month. I wanted to do something a bit different. I think this one fits the bill. Enjoy the freebie and if you're interested in the membership the info is on the right. I hope everybody has a great Valentines day tomorrow!

You can download the freebie HERE Please leave some love if you download. I love reading the comments. I usually average less than 10 percent in comments which is really bad. I wanted everyone who leaves a comment to know that I do read them and do appreciate them. Your words are what makes me want to create more. Thank you!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Claire said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful free sample.

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

Love your work. Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sharing!
- great job! :-)