Saturday, January 26, 2008

Creative Team Call

CT Information: I’m looking for 4 people who can support me in my designing work. I need lots of layouts so I am looking for a minimum of 2 per kit. Be advised that I make lots of kits. Sometimes as many as 2 a week. They must be posted to at least 3 online galleries or your blog and two online galleries with proper credit given. They also should be sent to me for posting on my blog. In return you will recieve my kits for free. So if you are interested in applying here is what you need to do. Email me chiggerlane@aol.com with the following info. SUBJECT CT CALL 1. A short bio with your name, email, and a little bit about yourself. 2. Link to your most complete gallery. 3. Other teams you are on or have been on. 4. Anything else you wish me to know. The call is open until I have a full team.

No comments: