Sunday, January 20, 2008

Faded Valentine and a freebie

All freebies have been removed to allow room for new ones.

This new kit I am calling Faded Valentine. I love how it turned out. It is one of my favorite kits. It has a full alpha with extras, many papers and cute elements too. It reminds me of Valentine days in the past. I hope it's one of your favorite too! The freebie will be available for 1 week only so grab it while you can! Enjoy!


Members download HERE Use the same January password

You can download the freebie HERE Sorry Expired

5 comments:

laé said...

merci beaucoup ! laé

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

wilma730 said...

Thanks for this awesome kit for valentines day. LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, thank you!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the freebie